Monday 18 March 2013

Mae's development and promotion

A couple of weeks back I started an Instagram page for Mae's. This feautures behind the scenes shots of the shoots, inspiration images and shots of the girls on set as the shoot is going on! I got this idea from Working at Leni's last time I Interned there. For the week I was in charge of the agency's Instagram page and three times a day I had to post; images of publications their models had been in, Photos of the models' style, key pieces they like to wear etc. I really loved this idea as it gave a sense of personality to the agency, it made it approachable and fun to work with. I then decided I want to incorporate this into my own agency but feature a lot more behind the scenes images to really give the follower an insight into the workings of the agency, an almost secret exclusive view into the agency. This is a concept that will be presented to the client when they receive the magazine also, as it will have behind the scenes images, interviews and insider info to the agency, the client will feel welcomed into the agency and individualised as priority as they will have been one of few chosen to receive the magazine. 

Here are a couple of screen shots so far of the Instagram posts and account:




I have uploaded images that differentiate between makeup looks and on set images. The images introduce the girls. I also have my logo as the display picture. Although I aim to create a magazine as my final end product I have chosen to introduce an element of social media to advertise the production of the agency and raise awareness of the magazine soon to be published.


No comments:

Post a Comment