Monday 11 March 2013

Model shoot-Giovanna

In the past week I have been sorting through and editing the images of Giovanna from the shoot. After discussing the images with Clementine I was able to pick through them and select the strongest for Giovanna's profile. 

I feel that the shoot was very successful and I was able to achieve shots suitable for the model profile.  Here are a few of the most successful shots, starting from the first two looks:






I really love the first one as it shows off G's body shape really well. The others also work well as they are natural and soft yet still give a strong representation of her face shape, hair length and clothing size. This is something I need to achieve with all my model profiles.

I also took shots of G before the shoot that were plain and natural so that they could feature in the 'polaroid' section of her profile along with her measurements written underneath the photos:



I think it will be good to differentiate between a natural polaroid shot and stronger fashion images for each model profile as it shows the diversity of the model and portrays them in different scenarios. In the industry all models are expected to present portfolio images on request so the client can see her as a blank canvas to work with. This is why I think featuring this in my magazine will be a strong and highly relevant addition.









No comments:

Post a Comment