Tuesday 26 February 2013

Post internship and feedback session

Today I had my weekly feedback lesson with Clementine and updated her on my week at the agency. We discussed the week and what I had learnt from working at Leni's for the second time. I showed Clementine the comp cards and advertisements I had picked up from the agency and we discussed the layouts etc. With consideration to the content page of my magazine, One of the fashion week comp cards from Fashion week inspired me as it has a similar layout to what I have sketched in the past on a previous blog entry:







Obviously the girls from "Mae's" haven't walked in any shows but the thumb nail layout of this card intrigues me and would be good for my contents page.

Other feedback from today's session was:

- I need to make sure I am getting the body measurements of the models whilst on shoot so I can document them in each model's feature within the magazine.

- I need to start focusing on written content for the magazine as well as the images I am currently most focussed on. I need to start recording interviews with people when I collaborate and then turn them into interviews also for the magazine.

I am Also planning mood boards and adding more inspiration to my Pinterest account to prepare for my shoot on Thursday. The model I will be using is Giovanna Balivo. She is quite short but appears taller than she is as her legs are longer than her torsoe which are good proportions for a more petite model to have. I am confident that the shoot will go well. Here is a link to my Pinterest board:

http://pinterest.com/chelseymae21/fmp-inspiration/

Here is a shot of Giovanna, the shot isn't very strong but I feel she has alot of potential:

In the image above, Giovanna is the girl on the right. I really like the length of her hair and will use it both curly and straight within the shoot on Thursday.

Hannah Farrell is shooting the looks for me. I am confident working with Hannah as we both understand each other's direction whilst shooting and work well in a team together. 

Tomorrow I am going to get a few things for the styling element of the shoot and to cater for the different looks.

For the full length shots I want to style Giovanna in simple tight clothing. Possibly high waisted leggings etc. I think I will also buy different pairs of sunglasses for the beauty shots.
I have a really good feeling about Thursdays shoot and am looking forward to seeing the images.





No comments:

Post a Comment