Sunday 5 May 2013

Final Layouts

I have been going through my final layouts in InDesign this week tweaking images and text. 

I have come to the decision that I want to have the polaroid shots and a main head shot on the first double page spread for each girl. 

Here is a copy of Diandra's main spread I have been working on:


I want to create a strong contrast between the natural images and  the profesionally shot ones. By having them opposite each other in this way I feel that is achieved successfully.

I have also played around with the Model Name on the head shot, Instead of having the inital paint mark with the name over it in small font I felt it needed to stand out more as the magazine is only going to be A5. 

Images that have been taken in Landscape have also been considererd further and I want to use them across a full double page for each model. Each of these double spreads will have the model's measurements and information on for the client to view but not in the typical way of seeing it on the first page.

I have also perfected the Agency's ethos:

"Mae Management is an elite modelling agency based in the heart
of London that represents and nurtures budding new talent
within the fashion and beauty industries.
Welcome to the first issue of Mae’s Magazine. The only agency
in the UK to create a monthly publication of high fashion editorial
imagery featuring our newest faces and creative talent. Each
month we will introduce you to ten girls through a sample of
their portfolio, and behind the scenes shots, and interviews with
emerging creatives.
Mae’s Magazine offer our clients a snapshot into the personalities
of our models, and access to the newest faces in London."

This will be on the first right hand page when opening the magazine along with my signature underneath to add a sense of personalism.

Considering my Logo, I feel it is necessary to have two different ones now, One being "Mae Management" for the agency itself and the other "Mae Magazine" for the front cover of the publication.

Here is my final cover shot featuring Diandra:


The logo will be placed above Diandra's head in White.











No comments:

Post a Comment