Tuesday 7 May 2013

Packaging and hand in

Here is an image of the final product, Mae Magazine!:


I'm so happy with the quality and the way it's turned out!


Also,Last night I covered the lid of a box I bought for my magazine to be placed in with my logo:


 I wanted to do this as I feel it will look high quality when submitting to uni. I also wanted it to be presented as it would be to a client in the industry. I also sprayed the box with a black gloss enamel to give it a crisp, polished look.



Finally to submit I placed the box in a delivery parcel with a sticker of my Logo on the front. I am so pleased with how this project has gone and how I have dealt with the highs and lows of the production. I feel Mae Magazine is a strong representation of Mae Management and show cases the models in a suitable high fashion manner that is competitively placed within the fashion industry. 




No comments:

Post a Comment