Sunday 5 May 2013

Shoot: Diandra-final outcome

I recently shot Diandra Lopon, The next model to feature in my agency magazine. The looks were shot in the studio at uni and my photographer was Caroline Raymond (also one of the models for my agency.) 


The looks all went as planned and the styling and hair and makeup  combined were successful.

For the first look I planned to shoot Diandra in Cream under wear and heels. I think the contrast between her skin colour and the underwear would look stunning in a black and white shot. After shooting the first look I was really pleased with the outcome but after finishing all three I felt that the first images weren't as strong as the others and don't think I will use them in her profile. The other looks relate to each other more and form more of an editorial story for the magazine.

Makeup and hair was successful for the looks also, and posed a bold and flawless complexion for Diandra. 

The strong liner flick on Diandra's eyes really added to the androgynous feel of the shoot, it was effective yet still simple and structured. Also the gloss plum lip really complimented the brown shadow I used in the crease of her eyelid.

Here are a couple of sneek preview shots of the final images:




I feel like this shoot was really well shot and I loved the lighting Caroline created. I am considering using one of the shots from this shoot as the cover of 'Mae Management'.






No comments:

Post a Comment