Saturday 4 May 2013

Model shoot:Nadine

This week I was lucky enough to shoot with Model, Nadine Mendes. Nadine is a model currently working with Leni's model management but I managed to get her for a test shoot and am able to use her images in my magazine.


 A fellow student Lora Foulsham is creating a look book for a designer for her Final Major Project and wanted to use Nadine for this particular collection. Along side this Lora also styled some of her own looks that she wanted to shoot and this of course meant that it would be a good collaboration for both of us if we worked together on the day. We were originally going to use a model I found at university but as it was a big shoot we chose to get a girl already with experience.

The makeup and hair for the shoot was fairly straight forward. The designer, Sarina Mantle had created a collection that was very vibrant and tribal so I thought a bright lip to coincide with the pieces would fit really well:







The images from the shoot were fantastic and I don't think the day could have gone better. Nadine was an excellent model and a great addition to Mae's.



No comments:

Post a Comment