Sunday 5 May 2013

Model Shoot planning: Diandra

My next shoot for the agency was with a good friend of mine, Diandra Lopon. Although she is below the standard measurements for a model I feel she has a strong face and will work well infront of the camera. I really want to make this shoot a bold editoral aswell as natural in some shots. 

Key words for styling:

-Strong
-Clashing prints
-Bold
- sharp
-Slick
-Androgynous

Link to pinterst board for more styling inspiration:

http://pinterest.com/chelseymae21/shoot-thursday-14th/





Key words for makeup and hair:

-Flawless skin
- sleek hair
- thick bold liner
- Moody lip


I want this shoot with Diandra to be very bold and high fashion. I have also looked into styling with some black and white pieces and am considering altering a few of the final images into black and white also. I think it will look really effective given the whole look and Diandra's skin tone. 

One piece I have bought for the shoot is this swim suit from Topshop:




I am really looking forward to this shoot and have high hopes of the outcomes.


No comments:

Post a Comment